Has one country ever had all European finalists before? Chelsea and Arsenal UEFA Europa League final meet gives England a clean sweep of this season’s European finalists. These London rivals will battle it out at the Baku Olympic Stadium in Azerbaijan on Wednesday 29 May, kicking off at 20:00 WAT (8pm local time!).
CHELSEA v ARSENAL – WED. 29 MAY 2019, 20.00HRS
View Game & Bet
As we countdown to this epic London derby in Baku, Babaijebu has special combo promo for the all English Europa League final.
- Chelsea to win (90 mins), Arsenal to receive a Red card, Pedro to score Anytime, Arsenal to take 1st corner @ 76.0
- Chelsea to win (90 mins), Chelsea to be carded 1st, Over 2.5 goals, Arsenal to miss a penalty @ 90.0
- Chelsea to win in extra time, Luiz and Xhaka to be carded, Over 2.5 goals, Ozil to score anytime @ 100.0
- Chelsea to win 3-0 and Loftus-Cheek to score first @ 45.0
- Over 2.5 goals, Alonso, Sokratis and Lacazette to be carded, Chelsea to have first corner @ 100.0
The Blues are ranked 12th in the UEFA Club ranking and will be participating in their second Europa League final. Their previous final was against Benfica at the Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam in 2013; Chelsea won the final 2-1. Maurizio Sarri team entered the competition from the group stage and is yet to lose after playing 14 matches (11W, 3D).
- 2-2 after 90 mins, Arsenal to be carded 1st, Over 6 corners, Ozil to score anytime @ 120.0
- Arsenal to win in 90 mins, Over 3.5 goals, Lacazette to score Anytime @ 17.0
- Arsenal to win 3-1 and Aubameyang to get a Hat trick @ 71.0
- Arsenal to win in 90 min, Chelsea to take 1st corner, Hazard to score the last goal @ 15.0
- Arsenal to win in extra time, Arsenal to be carded 1st, Over 2.5 goals, 5+ corners each @ 80.0
The Gunners are better ranked, they sit 9th in the UEFA Club ranking and will be participating in their second Europa League finals. Their previous final was against Galatasary at the Parken Stadium, Copenhagen in 2000; Arsenal lost the final on penalties (4-1) after 120 minutes without any goal. Unai Emery team entered the competition from the group stage and have lost twice already after playing 14 matches (11W, 1D, 2L).
Arsenal manager can make history by becoming the most successful manager in this competition if he guides the North London club to their first Europa League conquest. The Spaniard, a multiple winner with three titles shares this special place with Giovanni Trapattoni. The legendary Italian manager led Inter Milan and Juventus to triumphs in 1971, 1991 and 1993.
What are you waiting for? The Baku Final is next Wednesday; predict and win big by visiting our Sports shop Babaijebu.ng for mouthwatering offers in this London derby in Baku.