To ensure your security on babaijebu.ng, we have created a Tri wallet system. This means you can maintain three wallets at a time.
One funded via cash (Cash Wallet), Two Funded by your Naira MasterCard (Card Wallet) and the 3rd wallet funded by Bank Transfer from our platform (Bank IT Wallet).
Withdrawals from your cash wallet can be done via a bank transfer to the bank account specified by you.
Withdrawals from your card wallet can only be done to the card used to fund your card wallet i.e. the bank account mapped to your debit card.
All Withdrawals are Instant and can’t be stopped once processed*
Withdraw From Card Wallet
To withdraw from your card wallet, follow the instructions below
- Click on the cash wallet
- From the drop menu on the wallet, click on Withdraw
- The withdrawal form comes up as shown below
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw
- The details of the card to which the withdrawal will be processed is displayed
- Click on the withdraw button
- You cannot withdraw more than your current card wallet balance