Madrid is the venue for the second all-English UEFA Champions League final as Tottenham Hotspur, the North London club appearing in their first final take on a Liverpool side bidding to put aside the pain of 2018 defeat by Real Madrid. These Premier League rivals will battle it out at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid on Saturday 01 June, kicking off at 21.00 CET (8pm local time!).
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v LIVERPOOL – SAT. 01 JUNE 2019, 20.00HRS
View Game & Bet
As we countdown to the night in Madrid, Babaijebu has special combo promo for the all English Champions League final. We take a quick look at the finalists:
- Tottenham to win in 90 mins, Liverpool to score first, Lucas Moura to score anytime, Liverpool to be carded first @ 40.0
- Tottenham to win in 90 mins and both teams to score, Tottenham to take the 1st corner, Son to score anytime and Liverpool to get carded first @ 55.0
- Tottenham to win in 90 mins and keep a clean sheet, Over 2.5 goals, Liverpool to take the 1st corner and Tottenham to be carded first @ 51.0
- Tottenham to score first (90 mins only), Tottenham to win in extra time, Henderson to be carded anytime, Harry Kane to score the last goal @ 38.0
- Both teams to score, Over 3.5 goals in the match, 5 bookings to be made, Dele Alli to score anytime @ 50.0
Spurs are the 40th club to reach the European Cup final and the first newcomers since Chelsea in 2008. Mauricio Pochettino’s team could become the 23rd side to win the European Cup, and the first new name on the trophy since Chelsea’s 2012 triumph if they win on Saturday. It is Tottenham’s fifth UEFA final, and a second against English opposition.
- Liverpool to win in 90 mins, Over 2.5 goals in the match, Mane to score anytime, @ 14.0
- Liverpool to win in 90 mins, Origi to score first, Both teams to score, Liverpool to be carded first @ 34.0
- Liverpool to win in 90 mins and keep a clean sheet, Over 2.5 goals, Tottenham to be carded first, No goals in the 1st half @ 40.0
- Liverpool to win in extra time, Over 3.5 goals (90 mins only), Tottenham to score first, Salah to score anytime @ 28.0
- Over 2.5 goals in the match, Milner to be carded, Tottenham to take the 1st corner, Salah to score anytime @ 34.0
The Reds will be playing their ninth European cup final on Saturday; they won five of the previous eight. This is the third time Liverpool have reached successive European Cup finals. Jurgen Klopp is in search of his first European winners medal in this competition having suffered defeats with Borussia Dortmund in 2013 and Liverpool in 2018.
What are you waiting for? The Madrid Final is on Saturday; predict and win big by visiting our Sports shop Babaijebu.ng for mouthwatering offers for this Premier League Champions League affair at Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid.