Tennis markets are exempt from the 36 hour rule with regards to cancelled, postponed or abandoned games – all bets stand and are settled according to the official result and in accordance with our individual bet-type rules. No bet-types will be void owing to delays in play, changes to schedules and/or weather delays. Bets will also stand regardless of:
- change in venue
- change of surface
- change from indoor to outdoor (or vice-versa).
- In the event of a change in the number of sets played (for example, if a match is changed from the best of 5 sets to the best of 3 sets) prior to the start of the match, only bets on Match Result will stand and all remaining match/set/game/point/special markets will be void.
For betting purposes a tie-break is considered as 1 game, and ‘super tie-breaks’ or ‘champions tie-breaks’ will be counted as 1 Set. Bets taken in error on any next or current game markets will be void should that part of the match be a ‘Super tie-break’ or ‘champions tie break’.
If a specified point/game/s et/tie-break does not take place, bets will be void.
Code Violation – For betting purpose, the first penalty point awarded by code violation to each player will be considered as a regular point and we will settle all related score/betting markets as normal. Each subsequent penalty by each player will be considered as null and will result in the voiding of all affected markets, including where the game/set/match betting markets are affected.
‘Unconditionally Determined Markets’ – unless otherwise stated all markets will be settled once the result of the bet is unconditionally determined, i.e. those markets for which a result is known and cannot change regardless of what happens in the rest of the match.
Ante-post rules apply – all in run or not. Once a player or team plays a competitive shot (excluding warm -up) they are deemed to have started the tournament. For betting purpose, the team or player progressing to the next round (or awarded overall victory) will be deemed the winner. Dead-heat rules may apply where there is more than one winner.
For the following markets, match and sets must be completed in their entirety, unless the winning choice is already unconditionally determined:
- Match Winner – match must be completed.
- Set Handicap
- Game Handicap
- Set Betting
- Total Sets
- Total Games Odd/Even Total Games Over/Under Total Games by Player
- Lose 1st Set and Win Match
- First Ace?
- To Win in Straight Sets
- To Win a Set/Not to Win a Set
- Total Match Tie-Breaks
- 1st Service Break
- Tie-Break in Match?
- Most Aces/Double Faults
- Match must be completed in its entirety.
For the following markets, set(s) must be completed in their entirety unless the winning choice is already unconditionally determined:
- Set Winner
- Set Correct Score
- Set to go to Tie-Break
- Set Total Games Over/Under
- Set Total Games Odd/Even
- Set (X) Game of First Service Break
- Set (X) Total Service Breaks
- Set (X) Race to (Y) Games / Set (X) Score after (Y) Games
- Set (X) Player Total Games
For the following markets, game(s) must be completed in their entirety, unless the winning choice is already unconditionally determined:
- Game Winner
- Game Correct Score Game Points Handicap Game Total Points Game to Reach Deuce? Game Double Fault? Game Ace?
- Combined Games (Number of Deuces /To Win Both Games /Total Points)
- Pick the winning choice from the selections available. Specified games must be completed, unless the winning choice is already unconditionally determined.
Win Game to Deuce
Pick player 1, player 2, or neither player to win a game to deuce. Game must be completed in its entirety.
Next Point Winner
Winning bets must predict the winner of the nominated point. If the specified point is not played, bets will be void. In relation to points settled before a challenge and reversal, babaijebu reserves the right to subsequently change the settlement and to leave customer accounts in negative balance where necessary.
For the following markets, tie-break(s) must be completed in their entirety, unless the winning choice is already unconditionally determined:
- Tie-Break Score after (X) Points
- Tie Break Total Points
- Tie-Break Correct Score/Tie-Break Winner
Competitor or team must take part in at least one competitive event for the nominated season.
All Specified Players /Teams to Win
Bet on the ‘Enhanced Multiple’: all players must win (and with the specific score if stated). The matches included in the multiple must be played in their entirety.